Objective: Learn gentle but effective, with the motto “Every day is a good day to go to school” good student Vietnamese, fluent in English since the first year of life.
- Teaching in a program of the Ministry of Education and Training, development followed from preschool programs, provide students with solid knowledge foundation.
- Use active teaching methods with electronic lesson plans, encourage proactive learning, developing the qualities of each child separately.
- Educational programs and life skills to help students develop good habits to form the fundamental value of life age appropriate.
- Extracurricular activities, school hours alternated enabling them to practice skills, explore the world around them and develop their ability to observe.
English Program (ESL)
- Fully develop the skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar.
- Learn core subjects in English: English, Mathematics, Science.
- Students from Level 1B, pronunciation, phonetics international phonetic, and communicate with foreign teachers every day
- Cambridge Exam Preparation English for each level from the beginning of the year. After each level, students gain qualifications as follows:
- Level 2: By Starters
- Level 3: By Starters
- Level 4: By Flyers
- Level 5: By KET
- Apply visual learning methods lively, promote positive, proactive, creative, highlighted the role of student-centered.
- Guide them self-taught methods, ability to work in a team, practice skills to apply knowledge into practice, bringing interest in learning for students.
- Respecting individuality of each student, nurturing and education towards positive personality of each child ages.
The core values of students VAschools
- Along with cultural education, schools are always interested in finding and fostering gifted students in the fields of painting, above, singing, martial arts and aerobic v.v…
- The festival programs, extracurricular activities, excursions and social activities are held regularly (1 time / month) to exercise self-confidence, develop skills actual operation and nourishes the soul kindness.
BASIS OF THE VIETNAM AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN IN THE PROVINCE-THE
Ho Chi Minh City:
District 11: 252 Lac Long Quan Street, Ward 10, District 11
Tel: (028) 3963 3602/3858 5300
Go Vap District: 982/8 Quang Trung Ward 8
Tel: (028) 3831 0020
31-33-35 Chau Van Liem, P.An Lac, Ninh Kieu District, HCMC. Can Tho
Tel: (0292) 6255 554 – 0941.026.677
B2 road, KDC Thien Loc, Phu Thu Ward, Cai Rang District, HCMC. Can Tho
17 Truong Vinh Ky, Ward 1, Dist. Vung Tau
Tel: (0254) 3852 175
95 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 1, Dist. Vung Tau
Tel: (0254) 3560 096