Objective: To prepare children mentally and physically for the 1st grade.
- The learning environment has been equipped with safe teaching aids to enjoy learning through playing.
- Creativity is awakened through art and music in class and physical exercises in the playground.
- Listening and speaking skills in Vietnamese and English are developed as well as familiarity with reading, writing and bilingual Mathematics.
- The teacher observes and guides each child using the Montessori Method to develop the child’s self-reliance, discipline, and creativity.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Objective: To develop effective learning skills in Vietnamese and English in a fun and friendly environment.
- The Vietnamese MOET (Ministry of Education and Training) curriculum provides students with the basic foundation.
- Positive teaching methods with interactive electronic lesson plans encourage active learning and develop individual talents.
- Life skill education helps students build good habits to form basic life values.
- Extra-curricular activities give children a chance to explore the natural environment and develop their observation abilities.
Objective: To continue student-centered approach to develop students’ critical thinking, desire to learn and ability to apply knowledge practically.
- The standard curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training is followed to continue preparation for high school.
- Students develop further, forming a personality with the essential basic values (caring, sharing, personal responsibility; confident, dynamic and creative).
- The extra-curricular activities such as arts, sports, social work, etc. are integrated into the curriculum to make students interested in learning and joining in social activities.
- Upon graduation, students from grade 9 are able to transfer to high school.
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
Objective: To graduate well-rounded individuals with traditional Vietnamese values and the ability to enter global society.
- We follow the standard curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training enabling students to gain high school diplomas and pass college/ university entrance examinations.
- An English program with qualified native teachers and experienced Vietnamese teachers enables students to achieve the international academic English certificate (IELTS) to afford studying abroad.
- We continue the development of essential life skills for students to become responsible citizens of Vietnam.
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE PROGRAM (ESL)
- The ESL Program prepares students to become independent lifelong learners, creative thinkers and problem solvers able to communicate effectively, confidently, and successfully in English.
- The main goal is to provide students with the resources and opportunities to achieve comprehension through listening, speaking, reading and writing appropriate to their level of study.
- The program ensures daily interaction with foreign teachers to develop listening and speaking skills.
- Students have full access to multimedia rooms and a variety of digital equipment in order to practice and improve listening and speaking skills.
- The ESL program focuses on helping students to achieve high scores for the FLYERS Certificate from ESOL Examinations (University of Cambridge) upon completion of the primary levels and to achieve 6.5 IELTS upon high school graduation.
- To equip students with the academic strategies necessary for successful study in, or transfer to, any primary, secondary school or university where English is the main language.
- The Montessori approach is used in pre-levels and early primary as well as other modern teaching methodologies and real-life-situations in order to monitor students’ motivation in learning and practice of English skills.
- A variety of materials and textbooks from the most popular publishers in the ESL field are used in the creation of lessons that are contextual and developmentally appropriate.
Campus 1: 11B Hoa Binh Avenue (Floor 5-6), Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District – Tel: (0710) 650 3079
Campus 2: Bai Cat Hang Duong, Ward Cai Khe, Ninh Kieu District – Tel: (0710) 3731 090
KINDERGARTEN, MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL
Address: C1 Thien Loc Residental, Phu Thu Ward, Cai Rang District – Tel: (0710) 6503 079
Fax: (0710) 625 2546