VAschools is an integrated system of education from kindergarten to high school, providing students with an ideal environment in which to develop intellectually, ethically, and physically. We educate students to be well-rounded in languages and life skills, and thus become responsible global citizens.
Objective: To prepare children mentally and physically for the 1st grade.
- The learning environment has been equipped with safe teaching aids to enjoy learning through playing.
- Creativity is awakened through art and music in class and physical exercises in the playground.
- Listening and speaking skills in Vietnamese and English are developed as well as familiarity with reading, writing and bilingual Mathematics.
- The teacher observes and guides each child using the Montessori Method to develop the child’s self-reliance, discipline and creativity.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Objective: To develop effective learning skills in Vietnamese and English in a fun and friendly environment.
- The Vietnamese MOET (Ministry of Education and Training) curriculum provides students with the basic foundation.
- Positive teaching methods with interactive electronic lesson plans encourage active learning and develop individual talents.
- Life skill education helps students build good habits to form basic life values.
- Extra-curricular activities give children a chance to explore the natural environment and develop their observation abilities.
Objective: To continue student-centered approach to develop students’ critical thinking, desire to learn, and ability to apply knowledge practically.
- The standard curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training is followed to continue preparation for high school.
- Students develop further, forming a personality with the essential basic values (caring, sharing, personal responsibility; confident, dynamic and creative).
- The extra-curricular activities such as arts, sports, social work, etc. are integrated into the curriculum to make students interested in learning and joining in social activities.
- Upon graduation, students from grade 9 are able to transfer to high school.
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
Objective: To graduate well-rounded individuals with traditional Vietnamese values and the ability to enter global society.
- We follow the standard curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training enabling students to gain high school diplomas and pass college/ university entrance examinations.
- An English program with qualified native teachers and experienced Vietnamese teachers enables students to achieve the international academic English certificate (IELTS) to afford studying abroad.
- We continue the development of essential life skills for students to become responsible citizens of Vietnam.
Address: 252 Lac Long Quan Street, Ward 10, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City (Main campus)
Phone: (028) 3963 3602 – 3858 5300 – Fax: (028) 3963 3629