Objective: To prepare children mentally and physically for the 1st grade.
- The learning environment has been equipped with safe teaching aids to enjoy learning through playing.
- Creativity is awakened through art and music in class and physical exercises in the playground.
- Listening and speaking skills in Vietnamese and English are developed as well as familiarity with reading, writing and bilingual Mathematics.
- The teacher observes and guides each child using the Montessori Method to develop the child’s self-reliance, discipline, and creativity.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Objective: To develop effective learning skills in Vietnamese and English in a fun and friendly environment.
- The Vietnamese MOET (Ministry of Education and Training) curriculum provides students with the basic foundation.
- Positive teaching methods with interactive electronic lesson plans encourage active learning and develop individual talents.
- Life skill education helps students build good habits to form basic life values.
- Extra-curricular activities give children a chance to explore the natural environment and develop their observation abilities.
Address: 360 Ben Van Don Street, Ward 1, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (08) 3826 0252 – (08) 3826 4350