Objective: To continue student-centered approach to develop students’ critical thinking, desire to learn, and ability to apply knowledge practically.
* Vietnamese Program
- The standard curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training is followed to continue preparation for high school.
- Students develop further, forming a personality with the essential basic values (caring, sharing, personal responsibility; confident, dynamic and creative).
- The extra-curricular activities such as arts, sports, social work, etc. are integrated into the curriculum to make students interested in learning and joining in social activities.
- Upon graduation, students from grade 9 are able to transfer to high school.
* ESL Program
- Improve Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing skills as well as enrich vocabulary and grammar.
- Delve into core subjects: English, Math, Science, and rotating other subjects such as Geography, History, Social Studies.
- Cambridge exam preparation, and introduce IELTS by each level.
- After each level, students will achieve the following:
- Level 6 – 7: PET
- Level 8: Introduce to IELTS
- Level 9: PRE-IELTS
- Practice English pronunciation, International phonetic transcription, and communication with foreign teachers.
- Learn other subjects such as ICT, Keyboards, English songs, Practice English Listening skill through English movies.
International Eduactional Environment
- Maximum class size of 25 students.
- Modern facilities including multimedia centers, function rooms, green play ground, etc.,
- Personalized student care: school bus, catering, counseling and boarding services.
Well-qualified teaching staff
- Enthusiastic and dedicated Vietnamese teachers with experience from well-known Vietnamese and international schools.
- Foreign teachers from native English speaking countries (USA, UK, Canada, and Australia) with BA, TESOL/ TEFL and experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Applying student-centered method to promote self-initiative and creativity.
- Combining independent learning, team work, practical learning skills, learning as fun.
- Respecting the individual personality to develop full potential.
In order to develop VAschools’ core values: Wisdom, Courage, Compassion and Responsibility
- Students’ talents are explored and developed through the arts, humanities and sports.
- Regular extra-curricular activities help students increase social skills.