Elementary school program
Objective: To develop effective learning skills in Vietnamese and English in a fun and friendly environment.
* Vietnamese Program
- The Vietnamese MOET (Ministry of Education and Training) curriculum provides students with the basic foundation.
- Positive teaching methods with interactive electronic lesson plans encourage active learning and develop individual talents.
- Life skill education helps students build good habits to form basic life values.
- Extra-curricular activities give children a chance to explore the natural environment and develop their observation abilities.
* ESL Program
- To develop English listening, speaking, reading (vocabulary), writing (grammar) skills.
- Learning core English subjects: English, Math, and Science.
- Focus on pronunciation, International phonetic transcription, and communication with foreign teachers.
- Apply Cambridge English Exam Preparation from Level 2 as the following qualifications:
- Level 2: Starters
- Level 3: Movers
- Level 4: Flyers
- Level 5: KET
International Educational Environment
- Maximum class size of 25 students.
- Modern facilities including multimedia centers, function rooms, green play ground, etc.,
- Personalized student care: school bus, catering, counseling and boarding services.
Well-qualified teaching staff
- Enthusiastic and dedicated Vietnamese teachers with experience from well-known Vietnamese and international schools.
- Foreign teachers from native English speaking countries (USA, UK, Canada, and Australia) with BA, TESOL/ TEFL and experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Applying student-centered method to promote self-initiative and creativity.
- Combining independent learning, team work, practical learning skills, learning as fun.
- Respecting the individual personality to develop full potential.
In order to develop VAschools’ core values: Wisdom, Courage, Compassion and Responsibility
- Students’ talents are explored and developed through the arts, humanities and sports.
- Regular extra-curricular activities help students increase social skills.