Objective: To prepare children mentally and physically for the 1st grade.
- The learning environment has been equipped with safe teaching aids to enjoy learning through playing.
- Creativity is awakened through art and music in class and physical exercises in the playground.
- Listening and speaking skills in Vietnamese and English are developed as well as familiarity with reading, writing and bilingual Mathematics.
- The teacher observes and guides each child using the Montessori Method to develop the child’s self-reliance, discipline and creativity.
International Eduactional Environment
- Maximum class size of 20 students.
- Modern facilities including multimedia centers, function rooms, green play ground, etc.,
- Personalized student care: school bus, catering, counseling and boarding services.
Well-qualified teaching staff
- Enthusiastic and dedicated Vietnamese teachers with experience from well-known Vietnamese and international schools.
- Foreign teachers from native English speaking countries (USA, UK, Canada, and Australia) with BA, TESOL/ TEFL and experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Applying student-centered method to promote self-initiative and creativity.
- Combining independent learning, team work, practical learning skills, learning as fun.
- Respecting the individual personality to develop full potential.
In order to develop VAschools’ core values: Wisdom, Courage, Compassion and Responsibility
- Students’ talents are explored and developed through the arts, humanities and sports.
- Regular extra-curricular activities help students increase social skills.